- Smaller classes enable learners to receive more intensive support.
- Learners have individual adaptations made to the core curriculum to meet their specific learning needs which allows them to work on different levels in different subjects.
- Learners work at their own pace through learning material and receive individual support so as to challenge but not frustrate them, thereby making learning goals more achievable.
- Learning is multisensory in nature to optimize conceptual development.
- Learning tasks are assessed on a continuous basis.
- Educational outings that correspond to the theme are undertaken.